– Improving the learning experience on YouTube
– Supporting educational creators via the YouTube Learning Fund
– Expanding support for learning partners around the world
We are pleased to share details on the application process for the YouTube Learning Fund. Through this program, we will support selected creators around the world in their creation of multi-session learning content.
We are excited to hear your ideas and support educational creators on our platform.
Eigibility & Timing Requirements
– Come from applicants that manage at least one YouTube channel with a minimum of 25,000 subscribers
– Demonstrate a strategy to develop multi-session content – multiple videos that build on one another
– Clearly depict the intent to teach in a factual, informative, and trustworthy manner, indicating expertise and / or a scrupulous approach to accuracy, including but not limited to research, fact checking, and objectivityApplication deadline is November 30, 2018 at 23.59 PST. No applications will be accepted after this date. The only email communication you will receive from us as a result of submitting this application will be related to your application. Successful applicants will be notified by January 31, 2019.
For more information, please checkout the FAQs here: https://goo.gl/BaUd5p