Sage Foundation’s Enterprise Fund will support the creation of either new or piloted entrepreneurial programmes or initiatives that may go no further due to funding challenges.
We are committed to helping the most enterprising solutions become a reality in our communities. That’s why our fund is only open to non-profits with an income of less than $2M.
What are we looking for?
Enterprising and entrepreneurial ideas to help improve the lives of either:
military veterans, young people or women and girls in 21 countries where we operate around the world.
What are our key focus areas of focus?
The programme has four key themes that underpin our work and shape how we contribute towards our communities:
- Enterprise & Employment
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Health & Wellbeing
Through the creation of either new or piloted entrepreneurial programmes or initiatives, we want to help you achieve the following activities:
- Build on your existing success and support the delivery of your overall mission
- Generate additional income to make your organization stronger and more sustainable
- Deliver innovative solutions that tackle issues in the towns and cities where Sage has offices
What funding would be awarded?
A limited number of grants between $5,000 – $25,000 will be awarded from this $500,000 Enterprise Fund
How do I apply?
A new and improved application form has been built. Before you start you’ll be able to read helpful tips and FAQs on completing the form. You’ll also now be able to save your application as you go.
Before you start, please read the basic criteria for this fund. If you answer ‘No’ to any of these questions we recommend you do not apply.
Enterprise Fund Criteria Checklist
- You must be a recognized/registered charity or non-profit organisation in accordance with local country governance and laws
- Your organisation must have an income that is less than $2M
- Your organization’s work must focus on either supporting Military Veterans, Young People (up to 25 years) and/or Women and Girls
- Your funding request is to support projects or initiatives that have been operational for two years or less
- Your funding request must be for work that is delivered and benefits communities within a 50 km radius of a qualifying Sage office. Please note: Locations will be detailed in the application form.
- Your organisation must be able to provide volunteer opportunities for Sage colleagues to support you and / or your work