Launched in January 2011, the scholarship program is SevenUp Bottling Company’s way of contributing towards building a greener future for Nigeria. Each year, a deserving Nigerian youth, resident within the country, will be selected and given the privilege of the best quality education at the Harvard Business School.
The scholarship covers tuition, housing, a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program.
The Selection Process
Once you gain admission from HBS, submit a copy of your electronic admission letter to us. All eligible applicants (Nigerian citizens resident in Nigeria who have gained admission to HBS) will be invited for multiple rounds of interviews with SevenUp Bottling Company Executives to determine their fit with SBC’s vision for the scholarship.
One scholarship will be awarded annually.
It is important to note that the Harvard Business School MBA application process is separate. Seven-Up only assesses candidates after they have succesfully navigated the entire HBS MBA application process on their own.
Kindly note that;
if you have already obtained your Harvard Business School admission, please email the electronic copies of your admission letter to email@example.com
Applicants to HBS must have the following:
+A 4-year undergraduate degree or its equivalent+GMAT or GRE test results+TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE test results if you attended a non-English undergraduate program
- Written Application To apply to Harvard Business School, we ask you to assemble and prepare a variety of materials that will help us assess your qualifications. Remember, all materials must be submitted to HBS online by the application deadlines. The following serves as a preview of what you need to prepare.
- Interview After your written application has been submitted and reviewed, you may be invited to interview. Get more information on the interview process HERE
- Post-Interview ReflectionWithin 24 hours of the interview, candidates are required to submit a written reflection through our online application system. Detailed instructions will be provided to those applicants who are invited to the interview process.
How To Apply
Follow this link to know the requirements and how to apply for Harvard business school.
January 4th, 2019
Given past experience, we anticipate that many candidates will submit their online application materials very close to 12 noon on submission deadline date. To avoid heavy server traffic and potential delays, we encourage candidates to submit application materials as early as possible.
Applications received after 12 noon on January 4, 2019 will not be considered.
When Should I Apply?
To avoid overwhelming server traffic generated by the high volume of applications we receive, candidates are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible prior to the deadline.
– International candidates needing visas will find that applying late makes the timing of their visa application stressful.
– International candidates admitted early finds it helpful to have the additional time to work on English proficiency.
– Some candidates may be required to complete preliminary course work prior to their enrollment.
For more information